Werecat Twin Sisters
If you thought that one Werecat was enough check out the Werecat Twin Sisters who are going to cause havoc at Monster High.
The sisters are called Purrsephone and Meowlody and they are dressed in black and white animal print tops, red miniskirts and body warmers which compliment their outfits perfectly.
Both sisters have striped hair and you can see their pointed ears poking out of the top which makes them look purrfect!
- These twin sisters are going to Monster High this year and look set to stir up some fun.
- This is a set that is quite difficult to find.
- The twin’s handbags are shaped like balls of wool and look super cute on their arms.
- Why not collect the new characters that are going to Monster High this year?
- Check out the cool tails on the twins that are detachable for changing their clothes.
Close-up View of the Werecat Twins:
Current Amazon Price: Item not found
Review by Shawna and Morgana (32 and 9), from Knoxville, TN:
“We both adore all of the Monster High dolls, but so far Morgana’s favorite out of the dolls she has received is the Werecat twin sisters, Meowlody and Purrsephone. Both of these dolls are cute, sassy, and adorable. Their clothes and hair are very fashionable and well-made, with both of them dressing with similar, and yet different styles.
They pose easy and have a good range of movement for expression while a child is playing with them. They are pretty durable, as Morgana is always carrying them everywhere with her (even taking them out for bike rides!), and they are still in like-new condition. We love both of these dolls and would recommend them to anyone looking for cute, well-made Monster High dolls to enjoy!”